Disability Education Resources
- ADA Foundations (formerly ADA Basic Building Blocks)
A comprehensive web course designed to increase your knowledge and understanding of the core concepts about the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) and the ADA Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA).
- Best Colleges For People With Disabilities
- I am Olmstead
Helping people with disabilities live in the community instead of institutions.
- We Connect Now
Connecting and integrating college students with disabilities as a virtual community with a voice on important issues, with particular emphasis on college students and access to higher education and employment.
- Online Schools and Colleges
- Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services
- Job Accommodation Network (JAN)
- National Business and Disability Council
- VCU Rehabilitation Research and Training Center on Workplace Supports and Job Retention
- Virginia Industries for the Blind (VIB)
Federal Agencies and Services
State Agencies and Services
- Department of Social Services
- Department for the Blind and Vision Impaired (DBVI)
- Department for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (VDDHH)
- Department of Behavioral Health and Developement Services
- Virginia Board for People with Disabilities
- Virginia Relay
SSI For Minors
Promoting Readiness of Minors in Supplemental Security Income